Santa Barbara laptop repair is one of our specialties! Our technicians can diagnose, repair and tune-up any make or model computer laptop, computer notebook, or portable laptop computer. Our laptop repair service help can resolve and fix simple issues such as cleaning out stuck or gummy keyboard keys from beverage spills, damaged motherboard repair, LCD screen replacement, cracked/scratched laptop computer screens and computer cases, frayed or loose notebook and laptop charger cords, laptop fan replacement, and the retrieval of unintentional loss of hard disk data due to a minicomputer virus, malware or trojan. Whatever problem your laptop computer has our technicians, we can help fix and repair it.
All laptop repairs can be done on-site at your home or business or using our mobile computer repair service, or if you prefer, off-site in our downtown Santa Barbara office with minimal downtime.
Common Laptop repair issues
If your computer laptop or notebook is experiencing any of the following issues, Santa Barbara PC Tech can help you:
- Cracked or shattered LED/LCD computer laptop screen that needs replacement
- Slower than normal computer laptop performance
Laptop Motherboard issues
- Connectivity problems
- Minicomputer boot up issues
- Freezing, stuck or not responding laptop
- Liquid damage, spilled soda, coffee, juice
- Spyware, adware, malware or trojan infection and virus removal
- Laptop overheating
- Broken laptop DC jack
- Full computer notebook hard drive
- Faulty notebook keyboard
- No sound or audio
- Problems with your OS (operating system), PC or Mac
- No antivirus installed
Truth be told, laptops and notebooks take quite a beating. As gentle and careful as you try to be, sooner or later your laptop or computer notebook will take a spill, get dropped and possibly damaged. We’re here for you!
Questions? Ready to schedule your notebook or laptop repair? Contact us now!